The Tonehunter web site is intended to serve as a tool to inform users about Tonehunter and its products.
In the course of providing this online service, information is exchanged back and forth between the Tonehunter servers, online users, and their browsers. On some places on this site you may be asked to list your name, address, and other information. Our policy with regards to your personal information is listed below. Tonehunter believes that your personal information deserves protection.
In some places on this site - in particular the Product Registration and Newsletter forms - you may be asked to list your name, address, and other contact information. The information we collect may be used to generate statistics and reports for internal use only. We will not share this information with any third party.
Tonehunter reserves the right to cooperate with officials in any investigation requiring either personal information – including any personal information provided online through our site(s) – or reports about lawful or unlawful user activities on this site.
The information provided on Tonehunter's web site is provided on an "As Is" basis and for general informational purposes only. Tonehunter does not guarantee whatsoever the accuracy, completeness, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement of proprietary rights regarding any information, materials or other documents, which are on, or referenced by, or linked to, the Tonehunter web site(s). Neither will Tonehunter be held responsible for incorrect information or typographical errors.
Tonehunter shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for the accuracy, content, timeliness, completeness, legality, reliability, quality, suitability or decency of any information, advice, content, service, product or merchandise contained on the Tonehunter site or in sites linked to or from Tonehunter's web site.
Under no circumstances will Tonehunter or any of its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, affiliates, agents, licensors, or any other party involved in creating, producing, or distributing Tonehunter's content be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages (including but not limited to loss of profits, goodwill, use data or other intangible losses) that result or arise from
- the use of and reliance on the Tonehunter website or the information thereon
- the inability to use the Tonehunter website
- mistakes, omissions, interruptions, suspension, termination, deletion of files or email, errors, defects, viruses, delays in operation or transmission, or any failure of performance with respect to the Tonehunter website, including without limitation those that result from acts of communications failure, theft, destruction, or unauthorized access to Tonehunter's records, programs, or services
- merchandise, products, or services received through or advertised on Tonehunter's website and merchandise, products, or services received through or advertised on any links provided on Tonehunter's website
- information or advice received through or advertised on Tonehunter's website and information or advice received through or advertised on any links provided on Tonehunter's website and
- any information, data, text, messages and other materials that you email, post, upload, reproduce, transmit or otherwise distribute using Tonehunter's website.
Because some jurisdictions do not allow the restriction, exclusion or limitation of liability for, in such jurisdictions liability is limited to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Intellectual Property Rights
The underlying program code, text, and other content made available to you on the Tonehunter web site is protected by copyright, trademark and other proprietary rights and does not convey or create any license or other rights in such proprietary rights. You may download the content on this web site only for your personal use and for non-commercial purposes only. Hyperlinks to this site should be made to the home page only.
The Tonehunter text-based information may only be reproduced, stored or transferred electronically for personal, community or sponsorship use. Reference must be given to Tonehunter and any other authors, where applicable.
Images and photographs may not be reproduced, stored, made available, or transmitted without the express permission of Tonehunter.
None of the information or images on Tonehunter's web site may be resold in any manner, including restricted or commercial on-line systems, without the express permission of Tonehunter. Please keep this notice attached.
This website is based on a modified free-css.com CSS template. Please visit free-css.com for more information.
Our postal address is:
Tonehunter Ralf Reichen, Grengeler Mauspfad 183, 51147 Köln, Germany.